
My first ever perfume was Lancome Miracle. In pink color. When I was in UK. It was a gift from my BFF. Not gift, it was a joke at the first place, like ' eh, belikan aku perfume ni. Hadiah birthday'.. And he actually bought it for me. It cost GBP39. Haha..I still remember the price occayy!!... Thanks CD owner!
I kept using Lancome miracle in 3 years = 3 bottles. You know what is the must have items to buy in boxing day sale??? Yess..it's perfume.. Cantik dalam box in set. So, due to boringness of the smell of Lancome, I bought Escada Sentiment. Pink color as well.
***sila abaikan tanda 48% off... Gambar curikkk.. ***larrikkkk
Other than ade jugak beli perfume lain tapi kind of lupa.. CD owner ko ingat x?? Aku ingat perfume yang aku bagi kat ko je plak..
I always love pink perfume. Pink perfume always smell soft, flowery and feminim. It's doesn't have very strong scent like gold color perfume.
Then I bought Britney spears, but kinda forgot which one. Then bought Jlo. This one smell really nice. I just love the smell.. Tapi semua perfume2 di atas nih tinggal botol je. Silap2 botol pon x tinggal.. Oh, I have CK to let go, smell dia memang sangat hazab sampai xde orang pon yang berani nak...
Oh, currently I use Boss Femme, MnG and Elizabeth Arden Meditranean (the only blue perfume that I ever had)..
My favourite perfume so far is Lancome Miracle. Smell so good. I'm loving it!!
I love love love When Mohd Rafi sembur Diesel.. It suits him..
And I love the smell of Kenneth Cole Black for men but never found any man I know using it..
I have this intention to buy it for Mohd Rafi but after some thought, I think it's not worth it. Yang Diesel tu pon dah 2 tahun tak habes lagi. Perfume hantaran still in box. Full. Sembur sekali dua je.. Or may be.. I found other man to give the Keneth Cole Black????...
Joking occayy....**mati kena sembelih...
6 comments:
waa..sudah tukar blog..??
ye...sila tukar link di blog anda.. hehehe
cite panjang arggh...sab2 nie jd x..nak g umah abg faizal..leh lepak2 bercite....
em sy br belajar pakai perfume..teruk kan..huhu..
Filla : 70% mungkin jadi.. Moohd Rafi x nak layan i.. isk...isk..
Maria : never too late to learn. Make sure pakai yang bau lite2 sajork...
WES ILOTTTTTTTTTTT!
aku sendu ja ari2 tgk ko tak update blogdrive..
rupanya sudah curang..
aku selalu berdoa ko baik demam sebab entry ko time demam tak memberangsangkan langsung!:P
hiksss...welcome to blogspot!
Post a Comment