Sunday, January 13, 2019

2018 and 2019

2018 marked as the worst year I ever had.


Got knows how I can deal with it calm and compose.
I hate myself for being soo calm and chill.

I should've shouted, screaming, throwing dishes. But I didn't. I. REMAIN.CALM.
I was surprised myself how I can stay that way.

I'm holding it inside. Everyday is like a nightmare for me. I'm getting anxious more than ever.

Should I let it go? Should I holding on?

You know, there's saying. The grass always looks greener on the other side but you never knew what you have now is actually the best you could ever had.

Anyway, 2018 is actually not all that bad. I mean I got my dream job. Tho kpi mcm nak mati nak kena achieve.

2019, please be nice to me. I already have a rough year in 2018.

I just want to be HAPPY.

No comments:

iklan