Sunday, January 26, 2014

After 3 months and half

Yep..I start register for my phd on 10 october 2013. Walaupn akak sampai uk 21st September.
Sebab masa tu ada problem with my registration.

What did I achieve so far??

I dont know. Adakah mencukupi untuk tempoh 3 bulan tersebut. Atau tidak. But I could say I did whatever my SV ask me to in this time of 3 months. Maksudnya, dia suruh siapkan programming tunjuk kat dia report, I did. Suh baca and buat summary, I did.

Mostly in this 3 month time akak banyak buat kerja2 basic and introduction je. Like replicate basic system to see if it work or did I get the same results for that. And I'm using scilab for that.

Tahu kah anda, akak pernah mengajar lab scilab in digital signal processing and I hate it so much after 2 labs I change the lab manual to matlab?? Sbb tu orang kata benda yang ko benci itula yang akan kau hadap... Exactly..

Since x pernah ada orang guna scilab. And it is free. So Sv akak suggest guna scilab. I think scilab is ok. Xde lah fancy toolbox like matlab. Tapi still boleh guna and dapat result yang sama. So i'm ok with that.

For the next 3 months, my sv ask me to focus on doing literature review and write short report. This report then will help me later with my academic review session this April. Fuhh...x lama lagi je. Emak is takutttttttt!!
Walaupon actually I think my progress is ok. Lepas tu kena replicate 2DOF and 4DOF system.

Harap2 everything will went well.

Aminnnn.

p/s : perfume. Sold Out.

p/s/s : Ada sesiapa interested nak beli barang avent? Sila lah email akak atau cr di instag atau fb.
ilotshikamaru@gmail.com

3 comments:

DeLancrettLurpak said...

keep the good work nox!

kasik examiner proposal defend ko ternganga yawww.. tak lama lagi je 9th month tu.. hehehe

DeLancrettLurpak said...

keep the good work nox!

kasik examiner proposal defend ko ternganga yawww.. tak lama lagi je 9th month tu.. hehehe

monstorious wife said...

lg 9 bulan apanya..acdemic review lagi 3 bulan ni ha...Takotttttt!

iklan